about what they care about most: their students' needs.
Each of the 60 participating schools will have teachers and principals deeply immersed in ongoing professional development in order to articulate their theories and assumptions, test change ideas and measure impact over time as they work to solve common problems. To that end, Schools That Lead provides:
- Teacher leadership: A curriculum for teachers to develop the requisite skills to use improvement science in their classroom and lead others in their schools to do the same
- Principal leadership: A second curriculum for principals develop the requisite skills to use improvement science in their schools by setting aggressive student learning goals and supporting the work of their teachers
- Improvement facilitators: A third curriculum for another set of teachers to develop the requisite skills to act as improvement facilitators, bridging the work between teachers and administrators and across their cohort of schools
- Coaching: Bi-weekly coaching calls for each school
- Data management: An online resource for all participants to share their change ideas and improvement data